Mojarra 2.1.29-04 specific failures/ ICEfaces-EE-3.3.0.GA-Maintenance revision# 45883:
1) auction > testSorting (All browsers): every second sorting does not work; on every second click on a column header there is a browser console error:
uncaught exception: cannot find enclosing form
2) auction > all demos (IE): push updates don't work in IE10/11 initially, after restarting the server: when placing a bid from one window, the change is not pushed to the other IE opened windows. If the concurrent opened window is refreshed (F5), then the push updates start working from both windows.
This is not an issue on IE7/8/9 or Firefox/Chrome.
- open auction in first IE10/11 window, place a bid.
- open auction in second IE10/11 window, the placed bid is not seen on the second window. Also, placing a bid from the second window does not update the first window.
- refresh second window, now the page is updated with the placed bid, and other bids can be placed on any window.
3) showcase > all components that have more than 2 demos, such as autoCompleteEntry, chart, comboBox, dataTable, and others (All browsers):
A browser console error occurs when clicking on any second menu link to access demos from the same component.
SCRIPT5022: cannot find enclosing form
File: coalesced.js.jsf, Line: 1, Column: 17339
4) showcase > progressBar > Push (All browsers)
The same "cannot find enclosing form" error occurs when restarting the progressBar after it has been stopped and reset, or after progress has completed.